Monday, January 4, 2010

First Post! + SVA Questionnaire 2009

So... this is my first post! I don't have much, but over the next few days I hope to add a bunch of my past art, as well as a few things that I'm currently working on. Who knows? Maybe I'll find the time to tell you a bit about my experiences here in the City as well! But until then, please enjoy this mini-comic I did earlier last year for a Cartooning class. We just had to answer a few questions in comic form; since I felt kinda awkward answering some of them, I decided to use humor (or what little I could muster) to complete the project. It was pretty simple because I used a template and traced for all of the shots of myself, changing expressions here and there. Anyone can do it, really! Without further ado, I present my SVA Questionnaire 2009. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment